Saturday, June 16, 2012

What I got at Bath and Body Works today

I went to the mall today with my buddies Nicole and Katie, and we all splurged quite a bit at Bath and Body Works. :) The Semi-Annual Sale was really great! We spent like, 40 minutes in there. My buddies bought like, a zillion mists and shimmer mists and some lotions. LOL WE HAD THE.BEST.PERFUME.WAR.IN.THE.FOOD.COURT. Lol I know that's kind of weird, but it was extremely fun. We all got sparkles all over and in our glasses and contacts and eyes. Hahaha. Bet some got on Katie's hot dog. :)

What I got... :D hehehe...



Ahem.

1 Into the Wild body lotion *which smells AMAZING, by the way
1 Mango Mandarin shower gel *which ALSO smells amazing and delicious lol*
1 Paris Amour Triple Moisture Body Cream
1 Wild Honeysuckle anti-bacterial gentle foaming hand soap *reading right off the label :D *
1 Paris Amour Fragrance Mist Mini
1 Malibu Heat body lotion mini
1 Pink Sugarplum Pocketbac
1 Bellini Dream Pocketbac
1 Coconut Punch Pocketbac
1 Winter Candy Apple Pocketbac
1 Island Margarita Pocketbac

And....

1 Sparkly Silver Pocketbac case! Which is not pictured cause I forgot it in the bag -_- Me and my forgetfulness... gahh.



Eh It's here now. Just took a pic and uploaded it here.



So yeah. Pretty nice haul, right?


'Kay. Byeeeeeeeeeee! :)

Btw, If you went shoppin' at Bath and Body Works and got some of this great crap, what did you get? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment