Monday, June 25, 2012

FOREVER 21 jewelry

I freaking love Forever 21's jewelry. It's not expensive at ALL ( woo hoo!), and they are gorgeous! <3


Look at thesee!


                  
Pearlescent Rosette Ring Set   Ladybug Charm necklace     Chiffon Rosette Swag Necklace
$9.80                                          $3.80                                                     $9.80

                               
Rhinestoned Lacquered Triangle    Faux Stone Chain Necklace                Spiked Cuff
Bracelet $14.80                           $7.80                                                  $8.80
 

5 comments:

  1. I can easily spend an hour on Forever21's website browsing Jewelry. They do have lots of nice pieces and at their pricing where can you go wrong? I do need to pop in to a Forever21 someday and pick up some pieces. I never seem to find enough online for the free shipping and I'm cheap haha, I love my free shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too :) i love free shipping~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey!!! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog and for following me!!! I gladly follow you back!! ;)
    TheSparklingCinnamon FACEBOOK PAGE
    TheSparklingCinnamon BLOGLOVIN
    THESPARKLINGCINNAMON <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely jewellery :) I really like the ring

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. same :) i plan to get it... if i find it in the store..

    ReplyDelete