Step 1) Apply a base coat to your nails ( this keeps the design longer).
Step 2) Take out all the colors that you want in your design.
Step 3) Fill a bowl with water. Make sure it's room temperature.
Step 4) Take a polish, and put the tip of the nail polish wand close to the surface of the water.r. Wait for a drop of nail polish to plop into the water.
Step 4) Repeat with another polish ( of a different color). Drop the polish in the center of the other polish.
Step 5) Finish dropping all of your chosen colors in the center of the previous drop.
Step 6) When you're down, take a toothpick, and divide the design in the water into half.
Step 7) Make lines in the design. As many as you want.
Step 8) Dip your nails into the design.
Step 9) After that, take it out to dry.
Step 10) After, apply a clear top coat to protect the marbled design.
THE FABU RESULT:

Wow...those are gorgeous!! I might have to try it out for myself!! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥
- Ashley Elizabeth
( http://blog.alElizabeth.com )
You should! It's pretty easy :)
ReplyDeleteOooo la la I love! I just followed back sweetie thanks for stopping by my blog <3
ReplyDeletethanks ash! :)
ReplyDeletethese look wicked, definatley going to try this soon! hope mine comes out as well as yours. wicked blog following now, follow back? :)
ReplyDeletehttp://stylishpicnic.blogspot.com
thanks! and suree!
ReplyDeleteI would do this but I'm too lazy (you know it's true.) But anyways, your blog is cool though I don't really follow fashion-related stuff.
ReplyDeletehahaha :) thanks
ReplyDelete