Monday, July 23, 2012

Found these room decorating ideas online, and they are amazing!!! here's some pictures....


I absolutely love this one! *points below excitedly*




love love love love

Beautiful-Girls-Bedroom-Design-with-Cute-Pink-Theme-Ideas




elegant-y but very pretty :)

04 luxury girls bedroom designs by pm4 25 Room Design Ideas for Teenage Girls

one of my FAVORITES! I love love love this room!

3D Teen Room by FEG1 25 Room Design Ideas for Teenage Girls

one of my favorites! :)

girls room1 25 Room Design Ideas for Teenage Girls

another fave!

blue211 25 Room Design Ideas for Teenage Girls

which few were your favorites?

16 comments:

  1. these room are so cool! i'd love to do something like this to my room haha:) i just found your blog and i love it, would you like to follow each other? xx
    http://brambleandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the 4th one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG love the second one it's so COOL!!! and luv luv luv the purple room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha same, valerie!! and which purple room--the light purple one, or darkish one?

      Delete
  4. dang these are AMAZING! i would so decorate my room in purple and white, so elegant!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree-- wish my room was like these! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely images, love nr.5. Your blog is great and I follow you now, I will be happy if you follow back;)
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Pictures, thanks for the comment on my blog, i'm now following you, can't wait for you to follow back!

    Scarr xx
    http://scarlette910.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the light one! ESPECIALLY the bean bag!

    ReplyDelete